Best Food for Bengal Cats – Kitten Food Brands Reviewed
Quick Navigation ->
Bengal cats are arguably the cutest members of the cat family. Even though they resemble tigers that didn’t use their gym membership, these adorable creatures are anything but lazy. If anything, they’re famed for their warmth and playfulness.
It’s pretty hard to find anyone who isn’t drawn to Bengal cats, including individuals plagued with cat phobia.
This post includes affiliate links. If you buy something through us, we may earn a small commission.
You have to invest in the best cat food for Bengal kittens to keep them happy and playful. Unfortunately, the pet food market is awash with substandard cat food brands.
That’s why we took the liberty to compile a list of the five best Bengal kitten food brands that are purr-fect for your furry babies, according to the diet requirement of the breed. Check out the full list below:
Best Cat Food For Bengal Kitten & Cats
As earlier mentioned, there are hundreds of cat food brands on the market, and choosing one might be close to impossible. That said, you can never go wrong with the top-tier brands listed below. We’ll start with the Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Food:
1. Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Food for Bengal Cats
The Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Food is arguably the best food for Bengal cats aged between 4-12 months. A kitten needs regular sustenance if it’s to experience exponential growth. The Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Food has a balanced diet, which explains why it makes the list of top cat food best brands of 2021. And it really is purrfect for hastening growth in Bengal kittens.
- It’s available in three sizes (3.5lb, 7lb, and 15lb)
- It strikes the perfect mixture of vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
- Its kibble texture makes chewing fun for the little one.
- It’s highly digestible hence purrfect for your kitty’s constant need for energy.
- It contains antioxidants, vitamins, and prebiotics that promote the kitty’s digestion.
- It comes in different flavors, which is meow-sic to your kitty’s ears.
- The satisfying texture encourages your kitty to chew and eat even when they don’t feel like it.
- This brand of kitten food is highly digestible, thus ensuring your furry friend is always energetic.
- It contains many healthy ingredients, i.e., brown rice, chicken fat, corn, egg product, L-lysine, Magnesium Oxide, rosemary extract, etc.
- A few kitten owners complained about their babies regurgitating soon after consumption.
2. Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-free Dry Kitten Food
Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Dry Kitten Food has more to do with cat food for Bengals than buffalos, sorry. Now that we’ve cleared that up, it’s important to note that the brand is packaged and sold in two different weight classes, e.g., 2 lb. and 5 lb.
Below are a few features that make the Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Dry Kitten Food stake its claim as the best food for Bengal kittens in 2021.
- The Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Dry Kitten Food contains fascinating ingredients that promote growth and health in your kitty. The elements in question include Taurine, DHA, and ARA. ARA is a rare form of fatty acids only found in mother’s milk.
- It contains real chicken, which equates to high-quality protein.
- The 5-pound package’s dimensions are as follows: 5 inches x 7.99 inches x 13.74 inches.
- The Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Dry Kitten Food has a balanced diet retrofitted exclusively for the overall benefit of your kitten.
- Kittens can’t overfeed on Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Dry Kitten Food thanks to the feeling of fullness a few bites later.
- Its formula boosts overall cat health.
- Might be pretty expensive, but it’s worth it.
3. The Best Wet Kitten Food For Bengal Cats
There are many reasons why the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wet Kitten Food has arguably the best diet for Bengal cats. For starters, it comes loaded with real chicken, which translates to high protein content. You can also order different flavors, i.e., the kitten chicken pate recipe, to keep your cat’s palate excited. The brand is available in three packages. These include the 3 oz. (48 pack), 3 oz. (24 pack), and 3 oz. (6 pack).
The Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free Wet Kitten Food has natural ingredients that effectively supplement the Bengal cat diet.
Its texture also makes it easy for your cat not only to eat but enjoy the meal. The DHA available in the food promotes cognitive development, making your kitten brighter and healthier. Check out the features that make the dish special:
- It contains DHA.
- It’s canned.
- Its ingredients include Sodium Selenite, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Sulfate, Chicken, Salmon Oil, Guar Gum, and Potatoes, etc.
- The DHA ingredient promotes muscle growth and cognitive development in your kitten.
- The food is canned, meaning it has little to no contamination.
- It comes loaded with vital vitamins, minerals, and other natural ingredients.
- It’s all-natural, meaning no wheat, soy, or other artificial flavors that might turn out to be harmful.
- Item only ships in the US.
4. Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Dry & Wet Kitten Food
Since Bengal kitties only require a strict, wet Bengal kitten diet, you must choose the Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Wet Kitten Food over the dry counterpart. Below are a few features that make Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Wet Kitten Food purrfect for Bengal cat feeding:
- It contains real chicken as its number one ingredient.
- Other essential ingredients include brewers rice, soybean meal, etc.
- It has an enticing crunchy kibble texture.
- Directions come enclosed in the packaging.
- It contains high-quality ingredients with zero fillers.
- It has a high protein content for growth promotion.
- Directions are easy to follow.
5. Hill’s Science Diet Wet Kitten Food
If you’re looking to manage your Bengal cat weight like a pro, then I’d strongly recommend Hill’s Science Diet Wet Kitten Food. It’s not only one of the best diets for Bengal cats because of its natural ingredients, but your fluffy children are most likely to enjoy it.
- It’s available in two flavors – chicken and turkey.
- Hill’s Science Diet Wet Kitten Food comes in two 24- pack sizes – the 2.8 oz. and 5.5 oz.
- It’s packed with high-quality protein to boost your kitty’s muscle development.
- It has a 71kcal/2.8 oz—caloric content.
- It has well-balanced minerals responsible for developing strong teeth and bones.
- Clinically-approved Vitamins C+E makes Hill’s Science Diet Wet Kitten Food purrfect for boosting your kitty’s overall immunity.
- It’s highly digestible.
- Unfortunately, two flavors don’t fulfill the desired variety.
How much should you feed a Bengal kitten?
There’s a fine line between overfeeding your feline baby and not feeding it enough. Most experts recommend feeding your cat at least 2-4% of its body weight. Bear in mind that some Bengal cats tend to eat more than others, and that’s perfectly normal.
Therefore, understanding Bengal cat eating habits go a long way in helping you get the rations right.
What is the healthiest food for a kitten diet?
Bengal cat raw diet meals are the best because cats are pure carnivores. Adding tiny pieces of raw meat in your cat’s bowl once in a while ensures your kitty is healthy and happy. If you had issues before, you’re most likely to “hiss and make up” after this (pun intended). Besides raw meat, kittens also appreciate canned foods and fresh milk. Stay clear of veggies and fruits, for kitty’s sake!
Conclusion – Best Cat Food for Bengal Kittens Reviewed
Knowing what to feed Bengal kittens is the easy part. Knowing what your kitty wants, well, that takes time and effort. If you want your kitty to say she loves you and means it, then get it right by giving her exactly what she wants. The latter begs the question; how would you tell which food is your cat’s favorite?
Well, all you have to do is observe her when you give her different meals. If she enjoys a meal, she’ll always eat in haste and even ask for some more. Be sure to feed your furry child about 3-4 times a day until he/she turns one. That’s when her appetite will drop, and you’ll only be required to feed your Bengal cat twice a day.
If you’re having an issue with your kitty’s diet, book an appointment with your vet immediately. If your kitty doesn’t like her visits to the vet, don’t tell her about your visit. Also, don’t look the kitten in the eyes because they can be very purr-suasive! Ok, enough of the cat jokes! I hope you’ve found the article helpful. Have a day as purr-fect as your Bengal kitty’s face!
Read more cat care articles:
- Best Automatic Feeders For Cats
- Best 22 Cat Products On Amazon
- The Best GPS Pet Tracker For Cats
- Best Vacuum Cleaners For Removing Cat Hair
Best Cat Food For Bengal Kitten – Bengal Cat Diet & Nutritious Brands Reviewed
Disclaimer: AlphaPetsUK.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. While the information provided is thoroughly researched, the content is not a substitute for veterinary care and guidance.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.