WufWuf Box Customer Review From A UK Dog Mom
If you’ve been comparing dog subscription boxes, like we have, and trying to find the one with best best bang for your buck – look no further. In today’s post we are doing a full review of the WufWuf monthly box – a favourite amongst UK dog parents – to let you know if it’s worth it.
This is a doggy box that we’ve personally bought and reviewed over the course of several months, in our attempt to find the best dog subscription box in the UK. And as you can see from our photos, our blog mascot enjoyed all the treats and toys that came with it.
This post includes affiliate links. If you buy something through us, we may earn a small commission.
In reality, dogs don’t need much to be happy. But let’s dive into the full review and see if it’s a worthy purchase for dog owners and pet parents who want to spoil their pooches with a monthly surprise.
What is the Wuf Wuf box and how does it work?
The WufWuf box is a monthly subscription service business for dogs based in London, UK, delivering dog treats and toys all over Europe.
Their goal is to provide monthly stimulation for your pet without breaking the bank for you, as they deliver a secret combination of dog toys, treats and accessories (usually all matching a monthly theme) to your door step.
All you have to do is create an account with them, input some information about your pet (so they can select the best treats and toys for your pooch’s size and breed, and also let them know if your dog has any allergies or preferences) and enjoy the monthly deliveries for this dog toy box!
What’s Included In A Typical WufWuf Monthly Box?
A typical monthly delivery consists of 5-6 items, alongside their WufWuf monthly magazine (that’s usually full of fun facts and a couple of doggy treats recipes that are worth a try).
Each month is different and often the items surround a fun theme, but they guarantee a minimum of 5 items worth at least £40. For example, you might get:
- 1 tough toy
- 1 bigger plush toy (sometimes 2!)
- 1 bag of dog treats
- 1 big chew treat
- 1 surprise item or accessory!
A couple of our favourite items have been doggy sniff mats (you get to hide treats in it, and let your dog sniff it out), a doggy friendly perfume, a collapsable travel bowl, seasonal bandanas and scarfs, doggy poo bags and their eco-friendly treats and toys.
At the moment, they have a limited time offer where you get a double box if you’re a new subscriber, meaning you get a second box for free for the firth month (which is an awesome deal!).
What Else You Need To Know About The WufWuf Box
Here are a couple of other questions we get asked a lot when we share our love for the WufWuf box with other dog parents, that might be helpful to you too:
1. Can you cancel or pause your subscription at any time?
Yes! With the WufWuf subscription, you can simply log into your account to pause your subscription, skip a month or cancel it indefinitely. No questions asked, and so easy to do! Just remember to do it before the 7th of each month, as that’s when their billing cycle starts.
2. How much does a WufWuf box costs?
At the moment, a WufWuf box is only £18.90, which is amazing value considering that the contents are worth £40+ and you get free delivery with it in the UK.
3. What are some of the monthly themes?
Almost every box has a fun theme or monthly topic. You can see previews of their past boxes on the WufWuf website, but here are a few of our favourite deliveries and themes:
- Seasonal boxes – Christmas, Easter, Halloween are all especially delightful!
- A EURO’s football themed box
- Their Grumpy Cat box
- Shakespeare themed (as you can see from the photos of your mascot)
- Dinosaurs & monsters box
You never know which one you’re going to get, which makes opening the boxes so much fun every single month.
4. Can you share a WufWuf discount code UK?
At the moment, WufWuf is not offering any discounts on their boxes. However, if you are a new subscriber, they are currently offering 2 boxes for the price of 1 for your first month.
Honest Review – Is WufWuf Worth It?
We’ve been subscribing to WufWuf for over half a year now in our attempt to review not just one of their boxes, but how consistent they are with existing long-term subscribers.
Because weather you are just looking for a one-off box as a treat for your dog, or you want to invest in a monthly dog subscription box that gives your dog some much needed stimulation, we want you to have all the information and make the best decision for your pooch.
So, is WufWuf subscription really worth it? And can we honestly recommend it?
The simple answer is YES!
And here’s why we think every dog owners should give them a try:
- You get incredible value for money! We weighed up several of their boxes, and you would definitely spend over £30/40 if you had to buy all the treats and toys separately. One single plush toy can be £10 on Amazon, and you get 5-6 items in each box. (They guarantee a minimum of 5 items per delivery, but we had several boxes with 6-7 items.)
- Your dog gets to try different types of treats and chew brands before you commit to buying them in bulk. We’ve discovered some great brands through WufWuf, that I would’ve otherwise not have found. If your dog is a picky eater, especially when it comes to doggy treats, this is a great alternative to playing the field.
- The dog toys are high-quality! What we love about this UK toy subscription box is that they provide monthly stimulation and excitement for our pets, and that unlike store-bought toys, the ones included in the WufWuf box actually last!
- The novelty of their monthly themes add to the excitement of the unboxing. You can tell that their team puts a lot of thought behind their monthly themes – a theme that the packaging and their monthly magazine also fits. This adds to the excitement of opening up the box each month, as you never know what you’re going to get, making this a pleasant experience for both you and your dog.
- You have full control over your deliveries. Because you can cancel or pause your subscription at anytime, you don’t need to commit to a monthly box unless you want to. This makes it easy to spoil your dog every now and again, or get some great presents for special occasions.
- The WufWuf team is excellent. Their team is totally dedicated to your satisfaction. If a treat or toy is untouched by your dog, all you have to do is email them, and they will send a replacement in next month’s box for free!
And this concludes our Wufwuf box review from an honest customer! We hoped you enjoyed our virtual unboxing of this monthly dog box. And if you don’t want to take our word for it, why not try a box and let your dog decide!
Please note that this post is in no way sponsored or endorsed by WufWuf and that all opinions are entirely our own. As always, we spend money and time researching the best dog supplies so you don’t have to.
More Dog Supplies Reviews:
- Best US Subscription Boxes For Dogs
- How To Celebrate Your Dog’s Birthday
- 10 Genius Cooling Products for Dogs
- 15 Things To Get For Your Dog Obsessed Friends
- Best Tough Dog Toys For Big Dogs
- Best Dog Food For Frenchies
- Best Hypoallergenic Dog Breeds UK
Is WufWuf Worth It? Dog Subscription Box Review
More Pet Care Advice:
Disclaimer: AlphaPetsUK.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. While the information provided is thoroughly researched, the content is not a substitute for veterinary care and guidance.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.